Does the opportunity to learn how the bank handles purchasing processes appeal to you?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Learn about and assist to support document administration in the system Supplier Risk & Contract Management (support on registration of purchasing related documents; check accuracy of the data; provide access rights; link data between different databases; assist on issue solving etc.);
- Work with several administrations, including colleagues from abroad;
- Learn to work with digital solutions;
- Work part-time, combine studies with work;
- Potentially the role can be upgraded to assistance in procurement processes (recording information and maintaining data in the system; preparation of the statistics; data collection; communication; potentially assist Procurement Project Managers in purchasing projects, etc).
- Communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team;
- Willingness to learn and patience to read instructions and guidelines;
- Sense of responsibility, punctuality, ability to plan your work;
- A friendly and responsible attitude;
- Good computer and MS Office skills;
- The ability to find solutions when faced with an unprecedented situation;
- Good knowledge of Latvian and English.
You will have the opportunity to get to know the purchasing process, interact with other departments and get a glimpse into the “backoffice” life.” Irina Gavrilova, Group cross-country Purchase ManagerA temporary position for 6 months, with the possibility to extend the contract.We look forward to your application and CV in English at 23.08.2022. the latest.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position is 650 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.