On Air Entertainment is seeking a skilled Tier 2 Application Support Engineer to join our team who has a passion for improving patient care, serving customers and working with technology.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of how to measure and monitor service performance in terms of availability, quality and overall health;
- Basic Linux skills;
- Experience with monitoring solutions (Grafana, Prometheus, Grafana Loki);
- Previous experience supporting Java/Scala based applications would be beneficial but not essential;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, creativeness, honesty;
- Communication Skills;
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company;
- Ability to work shifts (nights shifts included).
Troubleshooting/investigation of incidents & problems.
Communication with relevant teams (internal, external), to ensure timely handling of the incidents.
Creating and maintaining incident reports with all the relevant details, timelines, analysis and actions.
Logs analysis and assistance in investigations during incidents and requests from relevant teams.
Collaborate with developers and administrators to ensure full understanding of all logs shipped to centralized log management solution.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organising agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Health insurance;
- Trainings and conferences support;
- Free Parking