It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We are looking for a highly capable Release Manager/Coordinator to join our fast-growing company.
- Owning release process, stimulating alignment across teams and stakeholders, ensuring the release scope meets expectations, of the measurable quality and on-time delivery;
- Managing and communicating risks, resolving challenges related to release scope and schedule;
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments and changes including requirements;
- Measure and monitor progress, facilitate release related rituals and planning, provide process reviews and improvements.
- 2+ years of professional experience in software development, project management or other relevant role;
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Understanding of CI/CD;
- Ability to establish priorities and work independently, as well to integrate successfully with a team;
- Ability to keep focus in fast-paced environment;
- Hands-on attitude and ability to execute while keeping the big picture in mind.
- Highly-skilled in time management and process organization;
- Leadership and analytical skills;
- Advanced communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills.
Nice to have:
- Software Development, Delivery or Quality Assurance experience;
- iGaming industry background;
- Understanding ITIL or other best practice and IT governance frameworks;
- Experience in change management process, supporting business operation in highly-regulated industry (such as igaming, banking or other), enforcing compliance requirements (or will to learn).
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organizing agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology, and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation 5 calendar weeks (25 business days);
- Insurance with dental, mental-health support and sports coverage;
- Trainings and conferences support;
- Flexible in remote and office work;
- New and modern technology stack;
- Constant growth and development;
- Free access to Udemy and LinkedIn Learning;
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment;
- Partly/Fully paid parking;
- Fruits in the office;
- Regular Team-building activities and company events;
- Wellbeing initiatives and showers in the Office;
- Friendly and open-minded culture;
- Business/Individual performance-based annual bonuses;
- Employee referral program as well as other benefits according to company’s benefits policy.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!