DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 25 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets.
Specialists in .NET are involved in creating digital solutions for healthcare and financial services. There is a special demand for .NET engineers with frontend, React, or Angular development skills.
- Understanding of and experience working with C# (including the latest versions of ASP.NET MVC framework)
- Experience designing software
- Knowledge of OOP, OOD and design patterns
- 3+ years of developing commercial .NET-based applications
- Good spoken English
- Experience working with the MS SQL Server data management system and its components (SSRS, SSIS)
- Experience using TDD methodologies
- Experience working with foreign clients
- Understanding of Agile methodologies’ development
- Microsoft certificates.
What we offer
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.