Our client is the world leader in online gaming services. Their business is developing in several directions, the most prominent ones are a betting exchange and online games (casino, poker, bingo). The betting center and the bookmaker run on their own software. The company's web services have mobile versions and native applications for iOS and Android and are used by more than two million players from 50 countries.
DataArt’s specialists are helping to migrate the services from on-prem devices and multiple data centers to the AWS cloud. Additionally, we’ll need to setup CI&CD infrastructure and configure the environments.
Currently, we are putting together a team to migrate service to AWS and setup CI&CD.
We are seeking a highly-skilled, expert DevOps Architect to join our project team.
AWS Cloud services (VPC, AMI, Route 53, etc.), Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm, Jenkins, Github, Docker, RabbitMQ, and Kafka, ELK stack.
- In this position, you’ll have to show your good diplomacy skills and the ability to liaise with technical and business teams, make technical decisions and report to the teams
- Extensive experience with one or more major cloud platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure) - AWS is a must
- Experience in infrastructure design
- Broad knowledge of GitOps, Infrastructure as Code, Configuration Management
- Experience in building and designing CI/CD processes
- Experience in implementing monitoring and logging systems
- Experience in building development processes (SDLC), basic programming skills, and testing
- Good spoken English
- Cloud Certification
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Any other knowledge in relation to programming will be considered an advantage
What we offer
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.