Are you passionate about financial markets and sales?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Handle customer order-flow, in a fast-paced trading floor environment;
- Provide execution services for FX, commodities, equities, bonds and interest rate product lines (cash and derivatives);
- Create and improve high standarts of customer service;
- Support customers on how to execute transactions in internet bank;
- Identify and analyze factors affecting financial markets and write brief market overviews for internal and external audiences;
- Provide product competence support to the initiatives aimed at improvements of sales process efficiency, risk management, product and service offerings.
- University degree or studying in the field of economics or finance or experience in financial markets area;
- Understanding of financial markets and related products;
- Tactical mind-set, combined with good networking and interpersonal skills;
- Influencing and negotiating skills seeking to achieve set objectives;
- Ability to manage conflict situations, possess high degree of stress tolerance combined with high level of motivation and perseverance;
- Fluent Latvian and English, good communication skills in Russian;
- BFAA license (IA or IIP) would be an advantage.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of a close-knit team, supported by high-caliber professionals with strong ethics culture. Here at Swedbank Markets, we value perseverance, ability to deliver on agreed deadlines and commitment to our customer promise", Igors Meļņikovs, your future leader.We look forward to receiving your application by 24.08.2022.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2100-3100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.