- 2-5 years of relevant working experience in accounting.
- Good domain knowledge and understanding of areas such as, but not limited to, various processes including Close & Period End Reporting, Balance Sheet Account reconciliations, and General Ledger Accounting.
- English language skills, preferably B2 or higher
- CAPEX Planning & Budgeting.
- Managing fixed Asset Accounting, including Transfer and Split Asset Accounting.
Identifying, calculating, and reporting leases under IFRS16.
- Identifying triggering events for Asset Impairment and providing calculations for Asset Impairment.
- Supporting with Close and Period End reporting (monthly and quarterly).
- Supporting with Tolling reconciliations and root cause analysis.
- Conducting inventory and cost accounting analysis, targeted at resolving unreconciled inventory, activity rates, and standard costing.
- Ability to shape and be part of creating a new Shared Services Centre.
- A vibrant and diverse work environment with a lot of opportunities to gather various experiences.
- Career growth, progression, and promotion opportunities.
- International and talented team.
- Remote work up to two days a week.
- Bonus salary once a year depending on performance.