PLATFORM ENGINEER (Azure DevOps)
A Platform Engineer is responsible for automation, efficiency, and self-service of Linedata’s cloud and on-prem datacenter infrastructure; your clientele are the product teams delivering highly scalable, containerized, microservice solutions. Your primary responsibility will be to develop Infrastructure-as-Code frameworks using Terraform to automate the provisioning of cloud and on-prem datacenter resources. Secondarily, you will be responsible for POCs of new technologies and processes as well as Continuous Improvement of existing frameworks to ensure scalability and security.
• IaC solutions for the Cloud or On-premises development and production platforms to include: scalability, failover/recovery, disaster recovery planning, monitoring, security, and performance.
• Documentation and on-boarding of new teams to Self-Service model
• Setting policies and guiding product teams on security, scalability, and cloud infrastructure
• Experience in software development
• Experience scripting in at least one of the following: Powershell, BASH, Python
• Experience with microservice architecture
• Experience with Kubernetes (EKS preferred)
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform preferred)
• Experience with CI/CD
• Excellent English skills
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field
• 3 Years of experience in designing, building, and deploying scalable cloud-based solution architectures in AWS and/or Azure
• 3 Years of experience building IaC frameworks using Terraform
• 3 Years of experience designing Kubernetes clusters in the public cloud
• Centralized Logging (Scalyr, Splunk, ElasticSearch or similar)
• Understanding of cloud networking (Azure and/or AWS)
• Understanding of Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems.
• Azure Solutions Architect.
• Salary: starting EUR 28,000-45,000 gross per annum depending on skills and experience
• health insurance with optional medical or sports focus
• 25 paid holidays per year
• free drinks, fruit and snacks in the kitchen
• social activities and team events
• flexible work hours
• modern and pleasant office
• career growth
and an environment that encourages our employees to learn, develop and achieve a wide range of skills and knowledge spanning the software and financial services industries.
Connect with our Insiders
We invite you to discover the profiles of our ambassadors and to contact them directly to ask your questions about work at Linedata - https://career.linedata.com/en/our-insiders/