This is the job.
Become a part of a cross-functional team working in end-to-end delivery on a cross-border project. In this team you will have the opportunity to actively participate in in the top priority migration project of around 60 big systems.
- Carry out business and system analysis, providing support in data extract, understating what data entities are core for the debt collection area and guiding where to put the data.
- Coordinate internal teams and consult project teams during migration activities.
- Do test planning based on upcoming plans, execute test scenarios, and review/ analyze results.
- Report and document migration activities and found issues, and work with the responsible teams to help troubleshoot and on resolving the issue.
- Work with business and operations to ensure proper quality of the complete end-to-end solution.
- Understand responsibility areas (IT vs business), and acknowledge the risks of decisionmaking.
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to management, peers and others; identifying and initiating improvements; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results.
- Business analyst and conceptual thinking skills: the ability to understand business processes and how that relates to the underlying data and processes.
- SQL knowledge and hands-on experience in working with SQL.
- Understanding of database main concepts and how those concepts may interfere with a particular migration interface.
- Skills for Data migration test planning and execution.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken) and persuasive attitude in order to communicate with internal clients and drive process implementation and respective system changes.
- Critical thinking skills and strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to perform as a team-player.
Seen as advantage:
- Experience in debt collection area;
- Experience in system migrations.
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Monthly gross salary from 3100 EUR to 4500 EUR.
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).
Do you know anyone working in Intrum Global Technologies? Reach out to them about the Referral process on Workday.