This is the job.
- Align with all parties on data model and data availability;
- Take care of data export functionality. Ensure smooth change management in mapping and export logic adjustments;
- Mapping different data models, documentation of mapping;
- Understand how changes in application, changes data model and data availability;
- Understand business meaning and value of data;
- Make sure that processes and data are well documented.
- Experience in daily work with data;
- Fluent in SQL and data models;
- Experience with documentation;
- Good knowledge of English (spoken/written).
Seen as advantage:
- Basic knowledge of R and/or Python;
- Deep SQL knowledge;
- Experience in Business/system analyst position;
- Experience in large scale projects with multiple parties involved.
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Monthly gross salary from 2200 EUR to 3300 EUR
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).
Do you know anyone working in Intrum Global Technologies? Reach out to them about the Referral process on Workday.