This is the job.
- Independently solve application-related problems and inquiries of end-users;
- Conduct configuration changes of applications including business process workflows, approvals, and security;
- Participate in testing, analysis, and implementation of applications including new functional releases and developments;
- Training and workshops with end-users and business process owners;
- Analyze the functionality and technical behavior of systems and propose solutions;
- Work with external support and development partners.
- Experience in working with Information systems (preferably HR or ERP systems);
- Highly organized with ability to support multiple priorities in a dynamic and international environment;
- Excellent investigation and diagnostic skills;
- Ability to build sound relationships and clearly communicate expectations;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Professional skills in English, written and spoken.
Seen as advantage:
- Experience using and/or configuring Workday HCM or other Workday modules;
- Experience working in information systems implementation, integration, or upgrade projects.
- Experience working with information system support and maintenance
- Experience working in multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe;
- Monthly gross salary from 2000 to 2900 EUR;
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns;
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs;
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps);
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day;
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes);
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).