Rail Baltica is a once-in-a-lifetime infrastructure megaproject –if you’re looking for a meaningful work in an international setting, look no further. This is where you can make an impact to be proud of.
You will be part of integrating the Baltic States into the European rail network and building a new economic corridor to bring long-term benefits to the Baltic region and its people. You will work with a cross-border team of more than 200 of the brightest minds in the industry.
We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join our growing team in the position of IT Project Manager.
RB Rail AS is looking for an experiences IT Project Manager to manage IT related projects over the company and Rail Baltica global project.
What’s in it for You
- A job with purpose and impact
- Exceptional international project experience
- Innovation-driven work
- Professional and self-development
- Flexible work arrangement
- Benefits and Bonus programme
- Supportive network of professional colleagues
- Salary from 3500EUR (before taxes)
We will entrust You
- Serve as the primary contact for each project, working with project teams, coordinating communication as needed
- Communicate with RB Rail AS departments to collect necessary project related requirements
- Supervise, monitor and report on project progress and handle any issues that arise
To succeed, you should have
- Knowledge in system support and Software & System implementation Life Cycle
- A self-starter and be able to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Track record of successful integration across multiple and complex technologies and systems
Any RB Rail AS office in Riga, Tallinn or Vilnius
If you are willing to be a part of the challenging and unique project, and your experience and personality match the position’s requirements, please, send your CV and motivation letter in English with the subject “IT PROJECT MANAGER” to RB Rail AS recruitment partners SIA “Recruitment Latvia”: email@example.com by the deadline date.
RB Rail AS as a controller and SIA Recruitment Latvia as its respective partner ensures that data processing within recruitment process (for recruitment and hiring related purposes) is carried out in accordance with regulations on the protection of personal data processing.
More information regarding candidates’ personal data processing is available here: https://www.railbaltica.org/about-rail-baltica/candidates-personal-data-privacy-note/