IT Operations Support Specialist
This is the job.
- Responding to incidents via JIRA Service Desk, escalating issues to the Development team;
- You will be responsible for monitoring a variety of systems, logging sources and interfaces, scheduled tasks and business application processes in order to ensure business process continuity. (Grafana, Zabbix, Linux logs, Application logs);
- You will also be helping the Development and the DBA teams with systems deployments and maintenance;
- You will be acting as L2/L3 support engineer;
- Being able to self-organize, being able to manage priorities of incoming tasks;
- Being precise to details and reliable;
- You are a customer-oriented communicator with a positive attitude who is able to analyze problems and identify root causes;
- Ability to keep track of many ongoing tasks simultaneously in a dynamic environment;
- Good understanding of Problem Management practices;
- Good knowledge of Latvian, English (spoken and written);
- Understanding database and SQL concepts;
- Ability to read and understand Linux scripts (Bash);
- Basic Linux skills (Filesystem permissions, ssh, object ownership, o/s processes), Simple commands (ps, chmod, chown, ls, grep, cat, tar);
- Basic understanding of Networks and TCP/IP stack.
Seen as advantage:
- IT Service Desk experience;
- Experience working with Atlassian products (JIRA/Confluence);
- Oracle database experience;
- Basic programming skills (Python);
- Experience in writing/modifying MS SQL queries;
- Experience in writing Bash scripts for production environment;
- Basic understanding of version control software (SVN, Git);
- Any experience with Zabbix.
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Monthly gross salary from 1800 EUR to 3000 EUR.
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).
Do you know anyone working in Intrum Global Technologies? Reach out to them about the Referral process on Workday.