Rail Baltica is a once-in-a-lifetime infrastructure megaproject –if you’re looking for a meaningful work in an international setting, look no further. This is where you can make an impact to be proud of.
You will be part of integrating the Baltic States into the European rail network and building a new economic corridor to bring long-term benefits to the Baltic region and its people. You will work with a cross-border team of more than 200 of the brightest minds in the industry.
We are looking for a new enthusiastic colleague to join our growing team in the position of Risk Analyst.
You have a great opportunity to join our Project Controls team and play a key part in supporting the delivery of the Rail Baltica Project. As a Risk Analyst you will support the development and implementation of the overall risk management and reporting capability within RB Rail with the focus of supporting project teams in the day-to-day management of risks in accordance with the relevant process and procedures.
What’s in it for You
- A job with purpose and impact
- Exceptional international project experience
- Innovation-driven work
- Professional and self-development
- Flexible work arrangement
- Benefits and Bonus programme
- Supportive network of professionals
- Salary 2500 EUR (before taxes)
We will entrust You to
- Supporting the validation of the risk data within assigned control accounts, ensuring that all newly identified risks are of good quality as well as recording and actively tracking delivery of response action tasks
- Directly supports the project team with all required monthly or periodic risk reporting
- Review contractors risk registers and make comments as appropriate
- Support the setting up of new processes and streamlining of current processes to deliver effective and efficient reporting and analysis for the programme
To succeed, you should have
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a technical, scientific or other numerate subject
- Demonstrated knowledge in assessing and prioritizing risks related to a project and supporting the effort to create appropriate risk response action plans
- Detailed understanding of risk management process, quantitative risk analysis methodologies, including the analysis of complex cost-loaded schedules
- Strong communication skills, ability to learn quickly and manage multiple projects at once
RB Rail AS office in Tallinn, Riga or Vilnius
If you are willing to be a part of the challenging and unique project, and your experience and personality match the position’s requirements, please, send your CV and motivation letter in English with the subject “RISK ANALYST” to RB Rail AS recruitment partners SIA Recruitment Latvia:firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline date.
RB Rail AS as a controller and SIA Recruitment Latvia as its respective partner ensures that data processing within recruitment process (for recruitment and hiring related purposes) is carried out in accordance with regulations on the protection of personal data processing.
More information regarding candidates’ personal data processing is available here: https://www.railbaltica.org/about-rail-baltica/candidates-personal-data-privacy-note/
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 3000 – 3500
Beigu termiņš: 01.12.2022
€ 1400 – 1500
Beigu termiņš: 30.11.2022
€ 1000 – 1500
Beigu termiņš: 27.12.2022