Are you passionate about developing innovative solutions, thinking outside of the box and building predictive monitoring for complex and distributed IT systems?With us you have the opportunity to:
- Create new monitoring and observability solutions for the bank's 4 home markets and maintain them;
- Collaborate with other agile engineers working on different layers of the Infrastructure Services & Transformation department to make sure our IT Services are up and running 24/7;
- Assist other cross-functional teams in End-To-End monitoring implementation;
- Grow and strengthen yourself and teams knowledge in our Infrastructure as Code and Cloud implementations within the monitoring area;
- Be part of a cross functional team based in Tallinn, Riga and Stockholm.
- An understanding in how to generate value for an organization through monitoring and observability;
- Comfortable working with RHEL/CentOS to perform installations, upgrades, and troubleshoot problems for the OS and installed application stacks;
- Knowledge of REST APIs;
- Experience with infrastructure configuration as code (Ansible);
- Experience with cloud platforms (The more diverse, the better);
- Good spoken and written English;
- Higher education in IT field or relevant previous work experience.
Advantages if you have:
- Development experience in any of following languages: Java (Spring Boot), Python, TypeScript, Angular, Shell;
- Experience with NoSQL databases;
- DevOps oriented mindset utilizing CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps);
- Good experience with Elastic stack and/or Zabbix;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Experience working in large corporations.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of high professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Kersti Risti, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 04.09.2022 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Kersti Risti (email@example.com)
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2900-4400 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.