Your responsibilities include:
- Designing UI solutions for complex user flows and business logic while considering user data, insights, and technical constraints;
- Updating and maintaining the Scoro design system;
- Proactively identifying UX/UI problems and key opportunities for the product and conceptualising solutions for them;
- Closely collaborating with our engineering team for the design handoffs and implementation reviews;
- Supporting product managers in finding solutions to various UX issues.
- 4-day work week without compressed hours and no change in salary;
- Stock options package to all our employees;
- Autonomy in how, when, and where you work;
- Paid medical days;
- Well-being perks & mental health services;
- Individual budget for books or courses & access to the Udemy learning platform;
- A cozy (and animal-friendly) working space with a free flow of snacks and drinks;
- Atmosphere flooded with humour and, of course – great team events and trainings;
- Annual global events in Estonia;
- Thorough onboarding, personal mentor & vertical and horizontal growth opportunities;
- An international team and unique company culture that is built on trust, common sense, and a dose of laughter;
- Salary based on the experience between 2500-3350 eur/gross.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a User Experience or Interaction Designer in a cross-functional product-driven organisation or a design agency with a focus on mapping out interactions and user flows for products;
- Examples of functional and clean designs to showcase your experience, product thinking & understanding of user-centered design;
- Strong communication skills: you are not afraid to speak confidently about design concepts and ideas while being able to explain your reasoning behind it to stakeholders from different backgrounds and cross-teams;
- A natural ability to empathise and understand people;
- Expert knowledge of Figma and working with design systems.
You get extra points for:
- SaaS industry knowledge or working with SaaS products;
- Understanding of front-end coding (HTML, CSS);
- Experience with creative agencies and their workflows is a strong plus.