DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 25 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets.
Operating remotely and in person in numerous R&D centers, we drive innovations in data architecture that ensure rapid expansion of our domain and technical expertise, as well as greater customer satisfaction. Our progressive and flexible working principles pave the way to a rewarding work environment and open vast career opportunities.
We are seeking Data Architect to join our team.
- 5+ years of experience as an Architect in commercial projects
- Good understanding of architecture principles, platforms, and best practices
- Experience leading a team
- Business analysis skills
- Proficiency with information technologies in a secure network environment
- Strong skills in software design, object-oriented programming (OOP), and design patterns
- Ability to design and deliver solution architecture documentation
- Spoken English
- Be driven and accountable for solution design and discovery works
- Elicit business needs and requirements, determine the scope, team, and timelines for the project
- Lead the implementation of the solution’s architecture from ideation to completion
- Mentor the team (including developers, QAs, BAs, PMs, DevOps, business stakeholders)
- Facilitate educational sessions (Lunch and Learn, Immersion Workshops, etc.)
- Serve as a top-level escalation point for technical and process concerns
What we offer
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.