Since 1982 Nedis has been a leader in the consumer electronics market. From home appliances to smart home products for a smarter home and from fun gadgets to a wide range of accessories. Nedis solutions are the smartest alternative choice to A-brands because of their appearance, functionality, European safety standards, quality requirements and very competitive prices. The goal is for everyone to be happy with smart, affordable products and solutions from Nedis.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a Financial Controller who will join the Nedis Finance Shared Service Centre team in Riga.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and easily adapt to change. You are skilled in process supervision and have a strong understanding of bookkeeping principles. Your talent is to structure financial information and to see the opportunities in numbers.
- Proven experience in financial controlling and accounting
- Practically skilled in reporting, forecasting, audit, and process improvements
- Strong accounting systems skills and advanced Excel skills
- Embracing changes, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Fluent English
- Oversight of monthly close and reporting
- Cash flow forecasting
- Ensure compliance with accounting controls, including review of the periodic balance sheet reconciliations and resolution of reconciling items
- Ensure compliance with local tax regulations, including VAT and different ecological charges
- Support the GL team with some ledger work and calculations
Salary: €2500.00 – €2800.00 gross (to be discussed with each final candidate individually). Company benefits.
Working place & schedule: Krišjāņa Valdemāra 62; Hybrid working schedule