This is the job.
- Address service requests from the finance organization including incidents and change requests using JIRA;
- Collaborate with our process owners and team leads in the accounting and finance functional areas, for all business processes and configuration changes;
- Prepare user manuals, instructions, and process documentation where needed;
- Coordinate issues with 2nd / 3rd level application functional and technical support resources;
- Actively participate in financial systems implementation and improvement projects through deployment, hyper-care and post-project assessments;
- Understand and ensure security and data privacy standards;
- Provide input and knowledge sharing with Workday Team Lead, Workday Team Members, and clients as appropriate.
- Knowledge of accounting processes such as AR, AP & GL accounting;
- Experience in Financial or ERP systems support or implementation projects;
- Experience with integrations is an advantage;
- Goal-oriented team player;
- Fluent English language skills in written and oral communication;
- Good practical knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel, MS word, MS PowerPoint).
- Experience working in multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe;
- Monthly gross salary from 3000 to 3500 EUR;
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns;
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs;
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps);
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day;
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes);
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).