Senior Information Systems Engineer
An expert who will support the business application infrastructure and related operational IT systems for one of the Europe's leading Credit Management Services Companies.
What it takes:
- Advanced practical Linux administration skills (pref. RedHat environment).
- Ability to maintain severs and keep the applications and services up and running.
- Ability to work on projects independently, keeping track of many ongoing tasks simultaneously.
- Good understanding of networks and network protocols, e.g. TCP/IP stack and application layer protocols like DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP.
- Understanding of Windows domain infrastructure, AD, LDAP, GPO, permissions, security groups.
- IT degree or equivalent work experience.
What additional skills could be necessary:
The more skills mentioned below you have the better, but don`t hesitate to apply if few are missing:
- Understanding of database concepts - oracle, mssql, mysql/maria, postgre, mongo.
- Scripting skills (python, powershell, bash)
- JIRA/Confluence user experience is a plus
- Good understanding of Service Desk, Support and Problem Management practices.
What we expect:
- Maintain and support a variety of applications provided as a service in mixed infrastructure.
- Respond to incidents, further diagnosis, resolution, root cause identification, documentation.
- Monitor a variety of systems and interfaces, scheduled tasks and business application processes in order to ensure business process continuity.
- Plan and schedule upgrades, updates, reconfigure OS and applications, test and implement configuration changes.
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Monthly gross salary from 2500 EUR to 4300 EUR.
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).