DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 25 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets.
Operating remotely and in person in numerous R&D centers, we drive innovations in data architecture that ensure rapid expansion of our domain and technical expertise, as well as greater customer satisfaction. Our progressive and flexible working principles pave the way to a rewarding work environment and open vast career opportunities.
We are seeking Data Architect to join our team.
- Strong focus on KPIs that factor in, understand, monitor, and initiate investigations based on analytics
- Experience working with regulatory frameworks and compliance
- Knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall software development lifecycles
- Working experience with tools such as Google Analytics, MicroStrategy, Jira, Confluence
- Knowledge of web-based systems (Angular)
- Successfully Product Managing large-scale projects to completion
- Problem-solving skills within high-impact environments
- An understanding of Customer Experience Design
- Good spoken and written English
- Creating and defining the User Stories for developers
- Defining the User Stories and UAT in tickets
- Maintaining backlog prioritised for the development squad aiming for the most valuable product
- Grooming of tickets and ensuring they meet the Squad Definition of Ready
- Triaging and prioritising bugs and production issues to ensure proper functionality of the product
- Working with CXD on designs and flows
- Partnering with the Product Manager to create 3-6 month roadmaps
What we offer
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.