This is the job.
You will be responsible for developing automatic deployment scripts for the new public cloud platform, maintain deployed solutions to ensure their operations. You will be involved in maintenance activities of the existing platform.
In particular it means:
- Work closely with architects;
- Automate CI/CD and scaling of the system components;
- Set up proper monitoring;
- Provide best practices, insights and/or expertise to other developers/engineers;
- Work across engineering teams (development, QA, DevOps) to ensure new code launches smoothly and customer needs are met from deliverable, time and quality perspective.
- Good knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools;
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure (Azure is an advantage);
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/CD);
- Experience with Helm and/or Terraform;
- Knowledge of security best practices;
- Experience with Kubernetes;
- Experience with Docker;
- Experience with cloud monitoring solutions;
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines on Jenkins;
- Good level in English.
Seen as advantage:
- Experience working with big data system;
- Hands on experience on creating deployment pipelines for Azure Databricks, Azure HDInsight, Spark, Hadoop.
- Experience working in multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe;
- Monthly gross salary from 3000 to 5500 EUR;
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns;
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs;
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps);
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day;
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes);
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).