This is the job.
- Working with the design agency and Product Owner on the design;
- Styling the web portal according to the requirements and best practices;
- Implementing microservices and integrations;
- Participate in architectural discussions with the Architect and other developers on the design of the solution;
- Performing code reviews and providing critical suggestions for fixes and improvements;
- Supporting issue analysis and fix activities during test phases, as well as production issue resolution.
- Have 3-5 years experience as full stack developer or has main experience with Front-End;
- Proficiency in one or more frontend languages frameworks (HTML / CSS / SCSS / Angular);
- Proficiency in one or more backend languages (Java/Spring Boot);
- Has Hands-on Test Driven Development experience and able to author Unit, Integration and Functional Tests and have written Unit tests using some framework, e.g., Junit, Karma, Jasmin;
- Is familiar with microservices architecture principles;
- Is familiar with agile development methodologies.
- Experience working in multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe;
- Monthly gross salary from 3500 to 5000 EUR;
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns;
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs;
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps);
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day;
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes);
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).