This is the job.
- Enable the continuous delivery of secure Software product and solutions to DevSecOps processes.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Architecture, Compliance, IT Security, Product and Application owners to develop and drive global security controls and automation into the DevSecOps pipelines.
- Define and Implement DevSecOps tooling, code management, security coding conventions, automation, processes and (secure) software development lifecycles etc.
- To be a leader and coach for our global development teams. You will serve as a mentor and coach for developers , work with the senior management to enable more efficient processes and best practices across our organisation.
- Influence and educate development teams to align with modern software development and delivery approaches.
- Work with the team members on career development, and jump in and get your hands dirty with DevOps bugs and features when the need arises.
- Establish ability to collaborate and work horizontally throughout the organization including exposure across IT including infrastructure, networking, security, data management, and application development.
- Previous experience with CI/CD and complex security-focused projects.
- Proven experience in DevSecOps development practices, CI/CD pipelines and modern app development.
- Experience with security tool sets and processes that enable proactive hardening, not hardening after the fact.
- Relevant security qualifications (Certified DevSecOps Professional, Certified DevSecOps Engineer, Advanced Web Attacks and Exploitation, etc.)
- Knowledge of various compliance frameworks and building an environment against their recommendations CIS, NIST, PCI-DSS.
- On-Prem, Cloud Security and Serverless infrastructure hardening expertise
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Monthly gross salary from 4500 to 6500 EUR.
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).