This is the job.
- To be a hands-on architect solving the most complex problems in the project while enabling the whole organization;
- Promote and follow best development practices;
- Work across engineering teams (development, QA, systems) to ensure new code launches smoothly and customer needs are met from a deliverable, time, and quality perspective;
- Develop in-depth knowledge in the supported business domain;
- Support the growth of colleagues through feedback and leading by example.
- Sense of the best tools for any task;
- Have strong opinions while open to changing them;
- Proficiency in at least one of the mainstream JVM languages;
- Thorough understanding of system architecture and design, at scale;
- Excellent level in English.
Seen as advantage:
- Proven track record of leading engineers in building stable and scalable code;
- Proven ability to build prototypes and propose technical solutions for teams to adopt;
- The ability to bring leading industry techniques and technologies to the table.
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Monthly gross salary from 4500 EUR to 6000 EUR.
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).