DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets.
Teams that need experienced Node.js specialists are developing and upgrading investment management systems, educational services, and communication platforms.
- 3+ years experience with the Node.js platform
- Knowledge of ES6, TypeScript
- Understanding of the basic design patterns
- Basic understanding of how to build client-server systems
- Experience in unit testing and TDD
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Skills in working with version control systems (Git)
- Experience with REST Endpoints
- Good spoken English
What we offer
• Professional Development:
— Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
— The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, and try yourself in different roles;
— More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
— Study and practise English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
— Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities;
• Health insurance;
• The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
• Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists, contemporary office space;
• Flexible schedule (there are core mandatory hours), the ability to work remotely upon agreement with colleagues.