Junior IT Operations Support specialist
This is the job.
- Troubleshooting/investigation of incidents & problems.
- Communication with relevant teams (internal, external), to ensure timely handling of the incidents.
- Creating and maintaining incident short overview with all the relevant details, timelines, analysis and actions.
- Logs analysis and assistance in investigations during incidents and requests from relevant teams.
- Collaborate with developers and administrators to ensure full understanding of all logs shipped to centralized log management solution.
- IT degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work on projects independently, keeping track of many ongoing tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of how to measure and monitor service performance in terms of availability, quality and overall health.
- Windows basic administration skills.
- User Experience with monitoring solutions (Grafana, Prometheus).
- IT Service Desk experience.
- Fluent written and verbal English language.
- Focused and responsible person who is able to follow procedures and guidelines.
- Experience with Jira service desk.
- Communication Skills.
- Logical thinking and a positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn and grow with the company.
Seen as advantage:
- Understanding of Windows domain infrastructure, AD, LDAP, GPO, permissions, security groups.
- Understanding of database concepts - oracle, mssql.
- Experience working in multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe;
- Monthly gross salary from 1500 to 1800 EUR;
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns;
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs;
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps);
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day;
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes);
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).