Junior .NET developer
This is the job.
- Writing and debugging code;
- Troubleshooting software issues;
- Working closely with developers to improve product's functionality;
- Developing innovative solutions;
- Attending developer meetings, Scrum ceremonies;
- Participating in code reviews and quality assurance activities;
- Participating in estimation discussions with the product team;
- Continually improving coding skills.
- Education in Computer Science/IT or a related field or equivalent working experience in IT (1 year);
- Good knowledge of OOP Languages, data structure and algorithms;
- Good communication skills in English, both spoken & written;
- Logical thinking and positive attitude;
- High motivation to grow and learn.
Seen as advantage:
- Previous experience with .Net Framework, Web Development(JS, CSS, HTML), SQL and databases;
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field;
- Good understanding on Web Services, POST/GET Requests, API Development.
- Experience working in multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe;
- Monthly gross salary from 1200 to 1800 EUR;
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns;
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs;
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps);
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day;
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes);
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses);
- Being part of a self-managing Feature Team working within the Scrum framework;
- Working on a business critical application;
- Daily use of up-to-date technology stack;
- Talented colleagues within the team and within the organization with variety of backgrounds and experience to learn from.