Team Lead (Core Development)
This is the job.
- To manage, develop and motivate 1-2 teams to achieve high quality and timely deliver;
- Establish performance measurements indicators and proactively act on performance improvements;
- Actively manage risks and dependencies on other teams/departments;
- Take ownership of the team's performance. Have a clear understanding of the goal and care about the final result;
- To be always aware of the current progress on teams deliveries and serve as a bridge between management and the team;
- Support backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories;
- Capacity and budget planning for the team and the follow-up.
- 2 years experience in managing software development teams;
- Excellent communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills;
- Good understanding of software development life cycle;
- Passion for continuous learning and innovation;
- Strong leadership and organizational skills;
- Ability to work on projects independently, keeping track of many ongoing tasks simultaneous;
- Experience or certification of Scrum Master will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Monthly gross salary from 2500 EUR to 3500 EUR.
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).
Do you know anyone working in Intrum Global Technologies? Reach out to them about the Referral process on Workday.