Senior .Net Developer
Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector.
We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific.
For more information: www.sapiens.com.
About the project:
Our customer is the UK’s leading Insurance company. The insurance business is with a high level of complexity that allows us to grow together with our customers and provide high-level professional services. Our development and support teams in Latvia are delivering both new features and projects based on new modern such as ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebAPI, .NET Core, Electron, and React, meanwhile supporting the base platform on ASP.NET WebForms with MS SQL database (ADO.NET) and jQuery/Bootstrap/Webpack in Front-end. Our customer values the quality of our services and to keep it on a high level, we are looking for experienced developers to join our team.
- Development of Sapiens projects and products through the entire software development lifecycle (initiation, coding, testing, delivery, support).
- Meeting timeline and quality objectives.
- Own development tasks from requirements gathering/analysis to implementation/deployment.
- Coordinate and interact with all relevant parties (e.g. PM, BA, Manager, QA and customer) in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
- Support junior team members.
- Proven track record of developing and delivering enterprise software solutions or products.
- Good knowledge of OOP.
- More than 4 years of experience with ASP.NET, C#.
- Experience with frontend development - HTML/js/css.
- Knowledge of MS SQL and database design.
- Experience of working in Agile environment.
- Good communication skills, good written and spoken English.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Open mind to new approaches and technologies.
- Result driven personality.
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks (Angular 2+, Bootstrap) will be considered as an advantage.
- Annual bonus as 13th salary payment (in the amount of 1 salary),
- Paid lunch in the lunch restaurant in the 1st floor of office building (24/7 healthy snacks and beverages in out office cantine),
- Health insurance after trial period,
- Employees’ engagement events – globally and locally,
- Training budget to develop skills and expertise.
Sapiens is an E-Verified & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2000 – 2000
Beigu termiņš: 11.12.2022
€ 2000 – 2600
Beigu termiņš: 28.11.2022
€ 2000 – 3500
Beigu termiņš: 02.12.2022