Senior Software EngineerLuminor Bank AS Latvijas filiāle
Join our Cards Team within a Core Banking Unit!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
As a cards senior software engineer you will be part of the team that plants the seed, that will grow to reach the Cloud... Solutions. There will be a lot of groundwork, but the result will stand tall for a long time.
What You Will Do:
- To take active part in the implementation process by writing and reviewing code/unit/programs/systems
- To develop solutions aligned with relevant IT standards and requirements
- To test various components and programs
- To follow System Development Process
- To act as a mentor for junior colleagues
- To cooperate with internal and external stakeholders
- To provide input on technology stack improvements
Are you looking for a friendly team with great management, without the "micro-"?
Do you wish to challenge yourself and contribute towards building a bank?
Are you willing to share your experience and cooperate a lot with a pan-Baltic team?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, then we are happy to see you apply!
What We Expect:
- 3+ years' experience of Java
- Strong programming skills
- Good knowledge of System Development Life Cycle and Software Development methodologies
- Great understanding of Release management
- Time management skills and ability to set priorities
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 2220 - 3320 EUR/month is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 4th of December
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Skanstes iela 12, 1013, Rīga
- Pilna slodze
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40203154352
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 06.10.2023
€ 2600 – 4600
Beigu termiņš: 29.04.2023
Beigu termiņš: 31.03.2023