Application Support Analyst
Worldline is the European leader in digital payments and number four worldwide, powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries. Every day, our technology provides the trusted infrastructure for millions of people and businesses around the world - and we´re just getting started. We are on an exciting journey to lead the way towards the next frontier of payments. Our ambitions are extraordinarily high, and we need the best people in the world to bring them to life – people like you. So if you are a highly skilled Application Support Specialist looking to make a real impact on the world, join our journey!
As our new colleague, you'll be ensuring daily support to keep our business rolling. You're our ideal candidate if you have previous experience working in application support and maintenance. We also hope that you are eager to learn more about the payment industry.
About the team
We are welcoming a new colleague to our E-Commerce support division. We have many hardworking and dedicated peers that would love for you to work with them. We are committed to continuous improvement. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve our market proposition, build excellent solutions, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized and process driven colleague to our team in Latvia, Riga. .
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- You ensure E-commerce payment online application daily maintenance, configuration and support
- You test, configure, install and maintain new software releases, patches and updates
- Solve and remediate incidents and problems
- You monitor and analyse service quality, propose solutions for service improvement
- Investigate customer and colleague’s inquiries
- Participate in all Compliance Audits and remediate necessary findings
- Create preventive measures and perform system daily monitoring and checking in order to identify and prevent potential service interruption
Signs of success:
- Ability to work in fast paced, mission critical international work environment
- Ability to react on incidents and do important maintenance works also out of business hours
- Experience in IT technologies and IT systems support
- You describe yourself as committed, highly responsible and reliable person
Skills we can't do without:
- Reliability and precision at work
- Strong analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- At least medium Unix knowledge
- Oracle SQL query knowledge
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- SSL/TLS certificate technology knowledge
- Full working proficiency in English and Latvian
Skills we'd like:
- Experience of supporting production systems
- QA testing experience
- Previous working experience with Tieto products
- Certifications or practical work track
- Experience working in Digital Payment Industry
- Knowledge of Russian language is seen as an advantage
- Knowledge of PCI DSS standard
- Experience with Tomcat/JBOSS web application servers
- Network management basics
- Knowledge of PHP, Postman, Java.
Grow with us, create tomorrow
At Worldline, we are dedicated to helping our people unlock their full potential - both professionally and personally. With comprehensive training and development programs, expert communities, and global mobility programs, you will always be able to develop and grow at Worldline - wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do. We also offer flexible hours and remote working, to empower you to be your best self at work and at home. 8 in 10 Worldliners consider Worldline a friendly place to work, and 9 in 10 are satisfied with the training & development they receive.
Learn more about life at Worldline on careers.worldline.com