Mid Mulesoft developer
In this team we design, architect, develop and oversee projects developed on platform. So very wide responsibility and skill scope on platform.
This is the job:
- Handling routine tasks;
- Creating new APIs;
- Maintaining Mulesoft Platform;
- Leading new technical projects;
- Teaching people in other projects to develop on Mulesoft;
- To architect new solutions.
- Mulesoft Fundametals Ceritificate;
- Previous knowledge and experience in working with Mulesoft, Jenkins, GIT, JSON, REST and SOAP API.
- Good English language skills (spoken and written).
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Monthly gross salary from 3100 EUR to 4000 EUR.
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).
**Please note that as a multinational company, we have Talent Acquisition Partners in multiple locations. You might receive a call from our recruiters with a Spanish, Latvian or Greek phone number.**