Join our team as a Programme Management Office Analyst!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Execute IT Supply management process (further – Process) specific tasks as required by the IT Process Management Framework (coordinate the errands, manage respective forums, reporting, resolve issues that come up, etc)
- Investigate and understand Process gaps, prepare solutions and implementation plan of how gaps to be closed
- Manage activities of resource demand collection, alignment and fulfillment (Follow up open Requests with resource managers, tracking progress of open and overdue items)
- Establish and Manage forecasting and reporting activities/routines (Request fulfillment, resource planning, utilization, headcount, time booking, etc.)
- Build and maintain relationship with vendor management and resource owners
- Communicate with 3rd party suppliers as required to understand external IT supply chain capabilities and deal with ongoing topics (extensions, terminations, escalations on performance)
- Manage documentation activities (Agreement / order preparation, archiving in Agreement registry)
- Supporting users on technical and other questions related to managed processes (cannot allocate resource to Service Request, cannot create plan, cost rate management etc.)
What We Expect:
- 2+ years of experience in programme management
- Knowledge in Procurement and/or supply management
- Experience working with different stakeholders and suppliers
- Good knowledge in Atlassian tools (Confluence, Jira)
- Thoroughness, accuracy and accountability
- Analytical thinking and ability to make decisions quickly
- Teamwork and collaboration oriented
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Finance, Supply Management
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 2220 - 3300 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 4th of December
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2800 – 4000
Beigu termiņš: 06.02.2023
€ 1700 – 2400
Beigu termiņš: 01.03.2023
€ 2000 – 2450
Beigu termiņš: 26.02.2023