OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR/ TRAVEL MANAGER
C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track record of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 600 people in Riga.
Professional skills and qualifications:
• Ensure record keeping is performed in accordance with legal and internal company regulations;
• Prepare (including translation, if required) documents upon requests from company management;
• Schedule meetings upon requests from company management;
• Take care of Incoming and outgoing correspondence, answer and re-direct phone calls;
• Ensure that office is sufficiently supplied (stationary, paper, whiteboards, household goods, tea, coffee);
• Organize workplaces for company employees;
• Take care of company suppliers during their delivery visits to premises;
• Organize activities related to company guests visits (hotel reservations, visas processing etc.);
• Support the organization of business trips of employees, including visas, travel insurance, hotel/apartment reservations, tickets, transfer to/from airport/train station, etc.;
• Organize corporate events and decorate office premises for Holidays;
• Coordinate cooperation with telecommunication provider.
• Knowledge of the Latvian legislation requirements to Records management;
• Good literacy of MS Office (e.g. MS Word, MS Excel);
• Documentation skills, including typing;
• Ability to work with office equipment (fax, multifunction office machine, scanner, etc.);
• Excellent communication skills;
• Good problem resolution skills;
• Flexibility and ability to work in dynamic environment;
• Good knowledge of spoken and written Latvian ;
• Good knowledge of spoken and written English ;
• Good knowledge of spoken Russian.
• Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
• Experience in international environment;
• Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
• Company sponsored professional trainings and certifications;
• Career growth and opportunities for development;
• Regular company and team building events.
Work on a 1-year contract basis with opportunity to extend.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit: