Passion for Growth Marketing rises your challenge hunger to dig into data and help brands make the correct business and marketing decisions. You have experience in web analytics solutions and gaining actionable insights from data. You are just what we are looking for!
We are looking for a Web Analytics Specialist that can execute web analytics implementation planning and defining requirements, as well as take existing requirements and take care of the implementation.
Web Analytics Specialist's main responsibilities
- Google Tag Manager configurations (tags, triggers, variables)
- Analytics Measurement plan development based on eCommerce client business requirements (dataLayer events, user parameters, event parameters, product parameters)
- Web Analytics solutions implementations: Google Universal Analytics, Google Analytics 4
- Marketing analytics solution implementations: Facebook Analytics, GoogleAds, Microsoft Ads, Affiliate platforms
- Analytics Tracking health-checks
- Analysis and reporting - DataStudio report creation
Desired background and skill-set
- Extensive experience with Google Analytics (UA and GA4) tracking setups, customizations, and debugging
- Advanced Google Tag Manager experience
- Confident spoken and written English
- Passion for measurement, reporting, and analytics
- Good relationship-building skills and communication skills - you'll need to build and maintain relationships with clients and communicate your ideas well
- You’re highly organized – you do your research, take notes, and document everything
- Willingness and dedication to learn new things to grow professionally and personally
Bonus points (not required)
- Experience with Adobe Cloud products, especially Adobe Analytics and Adobe Tags
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform integrations
- Basic understanding of SPA and PWA, specifically React-based web applications
- Previous experience in the CRO field and A/B testing
- Acquainted with Magento and Shopify eCommerce platforms
- Degree, experience, and knowledge in statistical data analysis
- Basic skills in Python & SQL
If you are lacking some of these skills, but can demonstrably learn fast, get in touch and we’ll see if you have what it takes.
What are the benefits?
- Work on the most challenging and largest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- We will provide you with the necessary courses, learning materials, and mentorship to support your growth.
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!