You are passionate about data and eCommerce, ready to help world-leading brands, such as, Puma, The New York Times, Jaguar, and many others. If you are feeling a hunger that needs to be satisfied by participating in business correction and marketing - we might have something for you!
We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst who is ready to dig into datasets and create insights, answers, and stories to drive action for Marketing, User Journey, or Business decisions.
Data Storytelling Expert's main responsibilities
- Build insightful and engaging dashboards and data visualizations (Looker studio, PowerBI, or Tableau) for various purposes and audiences from eCommerce managers to performance marketing teams
- Perform CRO/UX quantitative data analysis, find eCommerce user journey bottlenecks and prepare reports following best data storytelling practices
- Analyze main business KPIs and make actionable recommendations out of it
Analyze A/B test results and prepare conclusions
- Work with large data sets, undertaking in-depth quantitative analysis, and distilling data into practical and intuitive strategies for marketing and conversion optimization
- Perform merchandising analysis and reports for product categories, products and product lists performance and optimization opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with teams including but not limited to Marketing, Merchandising, CRO/UX and Development to develop marketing and pricing business intelligence and reporting frameworks
- Partner with Web Analytics to create data tracking requirements for answering certain web user journey questions and identify bottlenecks
Desired background and skill-set
- Excellent data storytelling and presentation skills
- Experience with Google Analytics (UA and GA4) data analysis for eCommerce businesses
- Confident spoken and written English
- Data visualization and dashboarding skills with Google Data Studio (Looker), Power BI, and/or Tableau
- Understanding of how web analytics data collection works with Google Tag Manager, dataLayers, Google Analytics, and marketing platforms
- Data-driven mindset and strategic understanding of using data
- You are highly organized – you do your research, take notes, document everything, pay attention to details
- Willingness and dedication to learn new things to grow professionally and personally
Bonus points (not required)
- Have a degree, experience, and knowledge in statistical data analysis
- Good experience with SQL, familiarity with Python or R for data analysis
- Experience working with data warehouses (e.g. Google BigQuery)
- Basic understanding of SPA and PWA, specifically React-based web applications
- Have previous experience in the CRO field, A/B testing, and/or Digital Marketing
- Have previous experience with Magento and Shopify eCommerce platforms (or others)
If you lack some of these skills, but can demonstrably learn fast, get in touch, and we’ll see if you have what it takes
What are the benefits?
- Work on the most challenging and largest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- We will provide you with the necessary courses, learning materials, and mentorship to support your growth
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!