You are passionate about data and eCommerce but lack enough experience to help world-leading brands, such as, Puma, The New York Times, Jaguar, and many others. If you are feeling a hunger that needs to be satisfied by participating in business correction and marketing - we might have something for you!
We are looking for a passionate Junior Data Analyst who is ready to dig into datasets and create insights, answers, and stories to drive action for Marketing, User Journey, or Business decisions.
Junior Data Storytelling Expert's main responsibilities
- Build insightful and engaging dashboards and data visualizations (Looker studio, PowerBI, or Tableau) for various purposes and audiences from eCommerce managers to performance marketing teams
- Perform CRO/UX quantitative data analysis, find eCommerce user journey bottlenecks and prepare reports following best data storytelling practices
- Analyze main business KPIs and make actionable recommendations out of it
- Analyze A/B test results and prepare conclusions
- Perform merchandising analysis and reports for product categories, products, and product lists performance and optimization opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with teams including but not limited to Marketing, Merchandising, CRO/UX, and Development to develop marketing and pricing business intelligence and reporting frameworks
- Partner with Web Analytics to create data tracking requirements for answering web user journey questions and identify bottlenecks
As a junior, you will be provided mentoring and pair-work with senior colleagues to reach the expert level.
Desired background and skill-set
- Confident spoken and written English
- Good presentation skills
- Keen interest in data and helping businesses to growth
- Understanding of what is Analytics platform, such as Google Analytics
- Acquainted with web analytics data collection on Google Tag Manager, dataLayers, Google Analytics, and marketing platforms. If you have not yet - google it. ;)
- Highly organized – you do your research, take notes, document everything, pay attention to details
- Willingness and dedication to learn new things to grow professionally and personally
If you lack some of these skills, but can demonstrably learn fast, get in touch, and we will see if you have what it takes.
What are the benefits?
- Work on the most challenging and largest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- We will provide you with the necessary courses, learning materials, and mentorship to support your growth.
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!