Passion for Growth Marketing rises your challenge hunger to dig into data and help brands make the correct business and marketing decisions. You have experience in web analytics solutions and gaining actionable insights from data. You are just what we are looking for!
We are looking for a Junior Web Analytics Specialist that can execute web analytics implementation planning and defining requirements, as well as take existing requirements and take care of the implementation.
Junior Web Analytics Specialist's main responsibilities
- Google Tag Manager configurations (tags, triggers, variables)
- Analytics Measurement plan development based on eCommerce client business requirements (dataLayer events, user parameters, event parameters, product parameters)
- Web Analytics solutions implementations: Google Universal Analytics, Google Analytics 4
- Marketing analytics solution implementations: Facebook Analytics, GoogleAds, Microsoft Ads, Affiliate platforms
- Analytics Tracking health-checks
- Analysis and reporting - DataStudio report creation
Desired background and skill-set
- Experience with Google Analytics (UA and GA4) tracking setups, customizations, and debugging
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Confident spoken and written English
- Passion for measurement, reporting, and analytics
- Willingness and dedication to learn new things to grow professionally and personally
What are the benefits?
- Work on the most challenging and largest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- We will provide you with the necessary courses, learning materials, and mentorship to support your growth.
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!