As our business continues to grow, we are looking for PHP Developer who will become a part of our awesome team and will be responsible for a couple of projects including:
- Developing flexible, scalable and reliable payment processing system
- Developing of back-office system for Operations to work smoothly
- Developing API for payment, fx and cards solutions
- Experience working with PHP (Symfony, Zend, Laravel, Vanilla)
- Strong knowledge of OOP, design patterns, development principles
- Knowledge of Databases and SQL
- Attention to details and ability to plan your work independently
- Willingness to learn fast and openness to different programming approaches;
- Understanding why code design is important and how to write clean maintainable code
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience with other languages like C, C++, Java, C#, Python, Rust or Go
- Work experience in FinTech field
You will not have to convince us that tests are important, because we share the same values and want to build quality in the product. But if you don't have experience with tests don't hesitate to apply because we also believe that knowledge sharing is an extremely important part of a developer role and we will be happy to help you get up to speed.
Our services are talking PHP, either plain or using Symfony Framework. Our applications are hosted in the cloud and we are able to manage them by ourselves with a little help from our amazing devops team.
- Flexible working hours with great work-life balance
- A perfect environment for professional growth and opportunities at our offices either in London or Riga
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Why DYNINNO Financial Technologies:
At DYNINNO Financial Technologies, we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team. Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNINNO Financial Technologies.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV and cover letter.
Please note that the processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with the privacy notice, which could be found here - https://dynatech.lv/en/privacy-notice/