Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
If so, then don’t hesitate any further and apply now!
- Install, inspect, troubleshoot and service customer’s IT Cooling equipment using available tools and software
- Perform Preventive maintenance, product diagnostics, equipment start-up and commissioning
- Provide technical support (on-site and off-site) using available tools and software
- Analyse and support our customer with technical requests and prepare solutions
- Experience - at least 2 years of working experience in the IT Cooling area (technical support, maintenance, services).
- Specialization in liquid Cooling IT solutions including InRows, Chillers and UniFlair products, including med/large Room Cooling units.
- Bachelors’ or Masters’ associate degree preferably in electrical or mechanical engineering or relevant studies required for this position. F gas certificate will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluent English, Russian will be considered as an advantage
- You are Resilient, Customer Oriented, and Proactive
- B category driving license and availability to travel in Baltics
- Company car
- Annual bonus
- Extensive training and learning opportunities
- Flexible working time and good work-life balance
- Comprehensive health insurance and many more!