Darba pienākumu apraksts
As a Customer Care Coordinator your mission will be to make our customers` experience enjoyable and smooth. You can be on this important mission by working from office, combining office and home, or working fully remotely from your home in Latvia.
Make Your Smart Move and join us now! This is a great opportunity to continue your career journey in dynamic and exciting aviation industry!
You`ll meet Norwegian customers in the frontline and your main duties will include:
• Providing frontline booking assistance for our customers via phone.
• Resolving acute issues related to our customers` travel needs, provide information and help.
• Handling customer claims and feedback in various channels.
• Performing administrative tasks to support business requirements as and when needed.
This will be Your Smart Move if:
• You are service minded person, like to communicate with customers and have a positive attitude.
• You have a high degree of flexibility and resilience.
• You are able to perform tasks in a dynamic, high paced environment.
• You take ownership and love to help others by solving problems.
• You have a “Can do” attitude and willingness to pitch in with other tasks as needed.
• You are looking for flexible work schedule and job which can be done from any place in Latvia.
• You don`t mind to work shifts, including weekends, evenings and national holidays.
• You are able to work in a pre-scheduled and structured work environment.
You are our ideal new colleague if:
• You speak and write fluent Norwegian, Danish or Swedish language, as well as English (at least B2 level);
• You have frontline customer service experience in an airline, airport, a contact centre or similar.
• You have experience working in digital platforms, you quickly grasp new technologies and you have good computer literacy skills.
• If you are fluent in any Scandinavian language or have experience working with any GDS systems, that would be considered as an advantage.
We will be happy to welcome you in our team and offer the following:
• Employee priced flight tickets.
• Monthly salary starting from 1400 Eur gross.
• Health insurance available within the first month of work.
• Onboarding training and other opportunities for learning, development and career advancement.
• Dynamic, positive, friendly and exciting place to work in a global expanding organization with multicultural environment.
• Adjusting your working time to your needs as we offer flexible work time within shift framework, flexible work location within Latvia and also part-time options.
• Full IT equipment and mobile phone.
• A sit-stand desk in brand new and cosy office in “Jaunā Teika”, if you would be working in office.
If this sounds like the right career step for you, we should talk! Apply Now and tell us more about yourself. We will appreciate to receive a recent copy of your resume and a cover letter where you tell us why you want to join.
We can only accept applications that have been submitted through our recruitment system.
This is an open recruitment process and suitable applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.