This is the job.
- To build defined features;
- To plan and break large development tasks down into sub-tasks;
- To be able to provide status update on complete feature's progress;
- To plan tests, write test plans and tests themselves;
- To take operational responsibility of production;
- To set measurable goals and meet them;
- To review code changes;
- Design solution according to business requirements;
- To help to mentor other team members.
- Experience in .NET programming (C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Api, WCF);
- Knowledge of relational databases (preferable: MySQL, MS SQL);
- Experience with DAL/ORM frameworks (Entity Framework);
- Experience with Code Management tools (Git, SVN, TFS);
- Good level of English – intermediate or higher;
- Ability and desire to work as a team player;
- Extended knowledge of a functional area in the project;
- Knowledge to single-handedly bootstrap application from scratch to prod*.
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Monthly gross salary from 2500 EUR to 4500 EUR
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).
**Please note that as a multinational company, we have Talent Acquisition Partners in multiple locations. You might receive a call from our recruiters with a Spanish, Latvian or Greek phone number.**