Visma provides software solutions that cover HRM, Talent Management and Payroll solutions with a diverse customer portfolio. Visma Labs is a team of more than 290 talented professionals in Latvia. We develop, test and support business systems, as part of an international organization.
Project: Innovative, user-friendly and interactive analysis tool - Visma HRM Analytics. With the tool, you get easy and interactive access to your payroll and HR data in Visma Payroll and Visma HR.
Our service is an AWS hosted SaaS solution which is part of a cluster of services that come together to create the Visma.net HRM Payroll product. We leverage AWS Quicksight for business intelligence.
You will become part of a distributed team, following agile/kanban, DevOps and modern continuous delivery principles using the Visma Cloud Delivery Model.
Technologies we use in the project: C#, dotnet core and AWS including Lambda, Fargate, SQS, DynamoDB, Redshift, Quicksight, CDK, CloudFormation, CodeBuild and CodePipeline
- Be part of an agile team and actively take part in developing the product
- Be involved in design and architecture decisions
- Estimate work effort with task breakdown, and verify approach and estimates together with the team
- Take part in all parts of the software delivery lifecycle including design, implementation, code review, automated testing and deployment
- Create highly maintainable solutions with low technical debt
- Choose cost-effective solutions
- Monitor production systems
At least 4-5 years of development experience using the Microsoft .NET framework and the following:
- Experience with Microsoft C# .NET framework/core technologies
- Experience with working with AWS and/or other cloud platforms
- Ability to design and implement cloud infrastructure
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases (SQL)
- Adhere to agile development methodology
- At least Bachelor's degree in computer science
- Deep understanding and experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Enjoys working in an international environment
- Good communication skills and you are a team player
- Hands-on person, and have a proactive attitude
- Independent, well-organized and with high attention to details
- You want to continue to develop yourself and keep your knowledge up to date
Regardless of the long list of expectations mentioned above you do not need to be an expert in all areas. Equally important as all tech skills are how you fit into the group as a personality.We are offering:
A company with strong values and a vision to create a better world. Leaders who balance a steady business focus and genuine concern for people.
- Modern, spacious A-class offices on both sides of Riga
- Remote work options
- Motivating salary from 2800 to 4500 EUR Gross depending on the competence level
- Year-end bonus
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation-oriented team
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment
- Health insurance, massages in the office
- Covered mobile phone bills
- Professional growth and internal development hubs
- Shortened working hours on Fridays
- Sports community (volleyball, physiotherapist, participation at public sports events, etc.)
- Social events (monthly brunches, team building, parties and etc.)
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France, fruits, and snacks in the office
At Visma Labs we have a friendly and supportive company culture and we will do our best to make you feel welcome.