Visma provides software solutions that cover HRM, Talent Management and Payroll solutions with a diverse customer portfolio. Visma Labs is a team of more than 290 talented professionals in Latvia. We develop, test and support business systems, as part of an international organization.
Viskan offers a premium e-commerce platform for any company wanting to sell things online. The platform has a large functionality but mostly highlighted features are: subscription possibilities, omnichannel solutions and a powerful CMS. Both the company and the e-commerce platform are on a transformation journey running two big projects to shift generation and technique in both CMS and Backend.In this position you will:
As a Java developer at Viskan you will mostly work in the Backend part (using Java 17) of our self-developed e-commerce platform. The main mission is to maintain and develop new functionality but tasks regarding Cyber Security, DevOps and API development occur as well.
- Be part of an Agile team and actively take part in developing the product
- Develop and maintain application software working with established processes
- Collaborate with the development team conducting code reviews and providing improvement suggestions
- Cooperate efficiently in an international environment with a team of strong professionals
- Hands-on experience with SQL
- Version control systems
- Cyber Security
- REST API
- Node JS, Typescript
- Automatic testing
- Excellent, written and verbal English skills
- Responsible and open-minded person who are willing to learn and can work independently
- Enjoys working in an international environment
Regardless of the long list of expectations mentioned above you do not need to be an expert in all areas. Equally important as all tech skills are how you fit into the group as a personality.We are offering:
A company with strong values and a vision to create a better world. Leaders who balance a steady business focus and genuine concern for people.
- Modern, spacious A-class offices on both sides of Riga
- Remote work options
- Motivating salary from 1800 to 3800 EUR Gross depending on the competence level
- Year-end bonus
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation-oriented team
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment
- Health insurance, massages in the office
- Covered mobile phone bills
- Professional growth and internal development hubs
- Shortened working hours on Fridays
- Sports community (volleyball, physiotherapist, participation at public sports events, etc.)
- Social events (monthly brunches, team building, parties and etc.)
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France, fruits, and snacks in the office
At Visma Labs we have a friendly and supportive company culture and we will do our best to make you feel welcome.