Automation Test EngineerVISMA
Visma provides software solutions that cover HRM, Finance, Accounting, Talent Management and Payroll solutions with a diverse customer portfolio. Visma Labs is a team of more than 290 talented professionals in Latvia. We develop, test and support business systems, as part of an international organization.
Project: Visma.net Payroll
Our payroll services are the backbone of small and medium-sized businesses in Norway and together with Visma’s payrolling systems cover the majority of the Norwegian market. Visma.net Payroll is expanding rapidly and we expect to have a 10x increase in the coming year. We’re seeking for an experienced test automation engineer to join us.
We are a multinational team spread across multiple locations in Norway, Lithuania and Latvia. You will become part of our distributed team, following agile/lean, DevOps and modern continuous delivery principles using the Visma Cloud Delivery Model.
Our services are based on AWS and include technologies such as .NET, TeamCity, OctopusDeploy, AppDynamics, Datadog
What is it all about?
- As part of the team, you will be responsible for defining and implementing all the best quality assurance practices and approaches for the service.
- You will build testing infrastructure, and create and maintain an automated test strategy within the team
- Support developers to investigate and replicate issues reported by customers
- Ensure delivery of high-quality, secure and business-critical services.
What do we expect?
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies and quality processes
- Previous experience with C# (or similar) programming language in development or test development.
- Knowledge of service backend testing tools.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Good collaboration skills and ability to work in a team
- You are interested in keeping up with current best practices in your area of expertise
We are offering:
A company with strong values and vision to create a better world. Leaders who balance a steady business focus and genuine concern for people.
- Modern, spacious A-class offices on both sides of Riga
- Remote work options
- Year-end bonus
- Motivating salary (~ 2800 - 3900 EUR Gross, depending on your competence level)
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation-oriented team
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment
- Health insurance, massages in the office
- Covered mobile phone bills
- Professional growth and internal development hubs
- Shortened working hours on Fridays
- Sports community (volleyball, physiotherapist, participation at public sports events, etc.)
- Social events (monthly brunches, team building, parties and etc.)
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France, fruits, and snacks in the office
At Visma Labs we have a friendly and supportive company culture and will do our best to make you feel welcome.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1700 – 1900
Beigu termiņš: 29.03.2023
€ 2200 – 2500
Beigu termiņš: 06.04.2023
Beigu termiņš: 07.04.2023