DYNINNO Financial Technologies was founded by a team of experts in the banking and
investment field with a goal to develop advanced and innovative financial technology
products that fulfill the demands of the digital generation.
In our product development, we adhere to the world’s top industry standards and root
principles of responsible lending. Currently, we operate in three countries and our goal is to
continue developing and bringing industry-leading financial services to various international
- Design, improve and support WEB / landing pages based on the guidelines;
- Ensure visual consistency of websites via use of style guides, established standards and best practices;
- Develop interfaces for mobile applications, as well as digital materials, such as banners for social media;
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback;
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs;
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability);
- Communicate closely with Product Owner, Business Analyst, Front-end developers & Marketing teams while gathering requirements for the project;
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
- 2-3 years of experience in UX/UI or/and Product Design field;
- Experience in Fintech industry would be considered as advantage;
- Proficiency with visual design programs such as Figma, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and others;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and to work on several projects simultaneously;
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English);
- A portfolio of successfully delivered projects that demonstrate expertise in design field;
- Ability to argue logically and justify own design solutions.
Please attach portfolio to your CV.
As to the remuneration, there is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the salary for this position is starting from 2800 gross per month.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day - it's all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Why DYNINNO Financial Technologies:
At DYNINNO Financial Technologies, we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team. Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNINNO Financial Technologies.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV, portfolio, and cover letter.
Please note that the processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with the privacy notice, which could be found here - https://dynatech.lv/en/privacy-notice/