Join our team as a Release Quality Lead!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Conduct quality control for release management service
- Analyse, advise and drive implementation of automation tools for release, deployment and testing (CI/CD pipelines, configuration management tools, test automation frameworks)
- Drive Release and Deployment tools improvement initiatives
- Manage license renewals for Release and Deployment tools
- Contribute to Release improvements backlog review
- Collect feedback for release service from various Luminor stakeholders
- Gather release service KPI-s and work out improvement plans together with Release team
- Track improvement plans are implemented according to timelines
What We Expect:
- 5+ years' experience of release management or in relevant Domain
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle, Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Understanding of cloud computing and of different code branching strategies
- Good understanding with ITIL best practices
- Good knowledge in Jira, Gitlab, Jenkins, Artifactory or similar tools
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Business and automation driven mindset
- Result and customer-oriented attitude
- Higher education in Computer Science or any other related field
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 3000-4000 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 18th of December