Founded in 2013, Trodo started as an international technology and export company for car parts and spares. Today Trodo continues to lead the way by setting the industry standards and growing to be one of its leading e-commerce businesses. With our position secured in the Baltics and Scandinavia, the goal is to go bigger. We are the technology leaders in making vehicle care understandable and accessible.
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented candidate to join our company as a Customer Service Technical Lead.
At Trodo, we take great pleasure in providing automobile enthusiasts with brand-new spare parts for their cars. We confidently claim to be the ideal alternative for avid auto enthusiasts, professionals, as well as for non-mechanics who require a company they can rely on.
Top-tier leadership skills, boundless knowledge in the automotive sector as well as a passion for the position are the main requirements. You will lead on a daily basis a team of professionals in their field, share your knowledge and problem-solving skills to support the requirements of the customer service.
The company language is English in which fluency is required, additional languages such as Norwegian and Swedish will be considered a major advantage.
If you match the above criteria and believe that you will be an asset to the team at Trodo, we would love to hear from you.
• Give constant direction to team members to ensure that all customer inquiries are rightfully attended to on time and in the best way possible to give them satisfaction;
• Direct handling of tickets (within the CRM) including HT (High Tier) cases;
• Sustain, improve, and route the workflow based on the demand;
• Delegate different customer service duties to team members to ensure a faster and smoother flow of operation;
• Attend to team members who are having trouble carrying out their responsibilities and proceed with personal mentoring as well as additional training when necessary;
• Quality and performance assessment of the established requirements as well as the KPI’s fulfilment;
• Observe the performance of team members to identify their strengths and weaknesses and plan to strengthen their lose ends. Also, take disciplinary measures against any team member who is found wanting;
• Regular and detailed/procedural reporting to the direct management in accordance with the team performance and goals achievements;
• Carry over all the additional pertinent tasks requested by the direct management;
• Keep and manage accurate records to facilitate the discovery of problematic processes which require attention;
• Oversee and coordinate the team members' shifts;
• Maintain a polite, helpful, and professional manner at all times;
• Strictly respect the client’s confidentiality.
• Excellent technical knowledge of the automotive industry;
• Excellent communication skills as well as fluency in English;
• Ability to stay patient facing difficult customers and issues within the team;
• Prioritization skills and ability to adapt quickly facing urgent matters;
• Solid problem-solving abilities to identify the underlying causes of customer issues;
• Showcase good leadership skills to carry team members along;
• Training skills.
What we offer
• Salary range starting from 2200-2400 gross, to be reviewed based on the skills and experience level of the candidate
• Premium health insurance
• Extra holidays for parents with children
• Extra days off for special occasions
• Employee Purchase Program
• Paid certification and education
• Mental health support program
• Loyalty holidays
• Fruits and refreshments in the office
• Family-friendly workplace
• Celebrating employee important life moments
• Team building activities
• Corporate events