At Visma, you work in a fast-moving and friendly environment with a substantial opportunity to make an impact. We believe that through challenges, security, and flexibility we create an environment with engaged employees. We are not just talking about digital development - we are leading it!
Team: Visma Proceedo
We are Proceedo, one of the most used purchase-to-pay solutions in the Nordics, present in the public and private sectors. You can basically think of it like a One stop shop in which you can manage your purchasing, invoice processing and contract management in one system. Our goal is to construct a better community by ensuring a reliable product that makes people feel safe about their spending and focused on their core business.
In your day-to-day work you will be collaborating in an international, highly skilled team with colleagues from Sweden, Latvia and Romania.
If this journey sounds exciting and you want to contribute to our challenge of reaching the next level of technology, then let's have a talk!
- Develop and maintain application software, working using agile processes (e.g. Scrum & Kanban)
- Contribute to a cross-functional, agile team delivery both from a coding and process point of view
- Collaborate with development team conducting code reviews and providing improvement suggestions
- Take part in test automation and quality assurance
We are looking for a person with 3 - 10+ years of experience working with the following technologies:
- Hands-on experience with:
- Spring Boot
- Maven or Gradle
- RDBMS systems
- High interest in the implementation of new technologies
- Bachelor's degree in IT or a related field
- Good written and verbal English skills (at least B2 level)
- Team player with good communication skills
- Share knowledge with colleagues
- Open to learning new technologies
- Interested in professional growth and automation
Regardless of the long list of expectations mentioned above you do not need to be an expert in all areas. Equally important as all tech skills are how you fit into the group as a personality.
We are offering:
A company with strong values and a vision to create a better world. Leaders who balance a steady business focus and genuine concern for people.
- Modern, spacious A-class offices on both sides of Riga
- Remote work options
- Motivating salary from 2600 to 4500 EUR Gross depending on the competence level
- Year-end bonus
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation-oriented team
- Talented and engaged colleagues in an international environment
- Health insurance, massages in the office
- Covered mobile phone bills
- Professional growth and internal development hubs
- Shortened working hours on Fridays
- Sports community (volleyball, physiotherapist, participation at public sports events, etc.)
- Social events (monthly brunches, team building, parties and etc.)
- Company holiday apartments in Spain and France, fruits, and snacks in the office
At Visma Labs we have a friendly and supportive company culture and we will do our best to make you feel welcome.